Thursday, May 31, 2007

Can't believe it's been more than a month??!!!! tsk tsk bad bad

Call it a nightmare come true but for days on end, I could not write a word. . . maybe work has gotten this "high" hands over my head. . . and I was to caught up reading other people's blogs that I did not even have enough oomph to even check my site. Hahaha! I actually have been reading Bryanboy. Well, school is over and I'm giving myself this nth chance of writing over and over and over again. I know I'm supposed to be talking about Baguio but I'm so caught up in thinking about what kind of thesis proposal I'm going to show my professor next week. It's driving me crazy. . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, anyway, apart from writing letters and writing on this blog-- I'm aiming to finish something: perhaps on the construction of filipino femininity by filipino women authors-- Jessica Zafra???!!!. Oh dear. Soon, I'll be taking a walk and will be taking some pictures and then hopefully, I can write about dear beloved Baguio. Ask me about the turn out of the elections???? Yes, I did vote and until now the indelible ink (part of it-- has left a nasty but very small now--"scar". A proud scar. I'll write again. It's been raining and that crisp smell is there. . . yes, it's nice to take a walk

No comments: